What's Your Question? 




You can begin your search to recover lost funds at the Ohio Department of Commerce's Division of Unclaimed Funds. Conveniently located on our website; click Unclaimed Funds under the Transparency Menu on top of any page. Or call (614) 466-4433.

Thank you for your question.


I believe government should serve the people. Feel free to contact my office if you have any questions we can assist in answering.


Where can I find my unclaimed money?
See Answer »

State Treasury Feed

Columbus Dispatch: Editorial: Safeguard the checkbook
content containter top

Contact Us

State Treasurer of Ohio
30 E. Broad Street - 9th Floor    
Columbus, Ohio 43215

Toll Free:  
(800) 228-1102
(614) 466-2160
Media Inquiries: (614) 752-8103 

Regional Offices:

Northern Ohio
Office: 440-420-6626
6909 Royalton Road, Suite 201
Brecksville, Ohio 44141

Central Ohio
Office: 614-466-2160
30 E. Broad Street, 10th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215

Southern Ohio
Office: 513-492-8297
8118 Corporate Way, Suite 140
Mason, Ohio 45040

Department emails:

Office of Constituent Affairs - email

Economic Development - email

Community Education - email

CPIM - email

Pension Funds

Pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Sections 145.04, 742.03, 3307.05, 3309.05, and 5505.04 the State Treasurer of Ohio appoints a member to serve on the board of each of Ohio's five statewide public pension funds.  The State Treasurer's appointees generally serve a four year term, and vacancies arise from time to time.  If you are interested in serving as the State Treasurer's appointee, please submit a letter with your qualifications and resume to the Treasurer's office at:

ATTN: General Counsel
Ohio Treasurer's Office
30 East Broad Street • 9th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215

To reach a State of Ohio agency for additional resources, go to
content container bottom